Hi All, I made this dress ages ago but never blogged it so here you go.
It was a pleasure to sew up with an easy front collar placket with buttons. I sewed up a straight Medium and I think that the fit is alright. I need to make more of these dresses in breezy rayon for the summer!
I should have taken a picture sans jacket. I did the mid length sleeve version C. I would like to try the sleeveless view A next time. It is a fun, easy summer dress.
It was a pleasure to sew up with an easy front collar placket with buttons. I sewed up a straight Medium and I think that the fit is alright. I need to make more of these dresses in breezy rayon for the summer!
I used Rifle Paper Co. Rayon from Fabric.com.
I showed it off at the Camp exhibit at the Met.



No comments:
Post a Comment