Do people even blog anymore? Little disclaimer- after shutting down my previous blog I feel a bit like I am missing a place to discuss my makes and a place to really express myself. So here it is - bare bones, but it'll do.
So this 90's dress popped up on pinterest and I have to buy it! I am pretty sure I found it on eBay. See & Sew 5521.
I elongated it by 8" and did not install the zip. I figured, it fits over my head, so why not? Super easy sew.
Luckily I had the perfect white baby tee!
Here it is out in the wild with Roxie and my docs. It's a great summer dress for this NYC heat!



Congrats! Welcome back! I am a horrible blogger- I blog and then stop for a few months and then blog again. No consistence at all! Love the dress! Super cute and perfect for summer!
ReplyDeletethanks Laurie! Can't wait to catch up with your blog!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous creation by the most talented artist I know! I am so happy to see you blogging again! Welcome back!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Kyra!! I want to read your blog!
Delete